Before commencing your online competition entries, please familiarize yourself with the show schedule WHICH CONTAINS LIST OF ALL CLASSES AND ALL RULES AND REGULATIONS.
To enter a competition online
- Go to the Competition entry area of the website
- Follow the appropriate links
- Select the section, category and class(es) you wish to enter
- Enter the relevant details for each entry and accept rules and regulations
- When you have entered all the classes you wish to enter, submit your entry for payment
- You can edit an entry at any time up until you submit entries for payment.
- You cannot edit an entry after payment.
- Payments are accepted using Visa, Mastercard or Laser via PayPal - YOU DO NOT REQUIRE A PAY PAL ACCOUNT to complete the transaction.
Home Industries exhibits can be staged on Monday night 6pm-9pm (vehicle access permitted) or Tuesday morning 9am-11am (pedestrian access only).
Livestock must be in the showgrounds by 8am Wednesday morning. Cattle born after March 2017 must provide proof of a negative BVD test.
COMPETITOR EXHIBITION CARDS
- Exhibit cards will be posted to you a few days before the Show date.
- Prize money is paid by cheque posted out in the weeks following the Show.