Online Entries close on 15th July 2019
Before commencing your online competition entries, please familiarize yourself with the show schedule WHICH CONTAINS LIST OF ALL CLASSES AND ALL RULES AND REGULATIONS.
To enter a competition online
- Go to the Competition entry area of the website
- Follow the appropriate links
- Select the section, category and class(es) you wish to enter
- Enter the relevant details for each entry and accept rules and regulations
- When you have entered all the classes you wish to enter, submit your entry for payment
- You can edit an entry at any time up until you submit entries for payment.
- You cannot edit an entry after payment.
- Payments are accepted using Visa, Mastercard or Laser via PayPal - YOU DO NOT REQUIRE A PAY PAL ACCOUNT to complete the transaction.
Home Industries exhibits can be staged on Monday night 6pm-9pm (vehicle access permitted) or Tuesday morning 9am-11am (pedestrian access only).
Livestock must be in the showgrounds by 8am Wednesday morning. Cattle born after March 2017 must provide proof of a negative BVD test.
COMPETITOR EXHIBITION CARDS
- Exhibit cards will be posted to you a few days before the Show date.
- Prize money is paid by cheque posted out in the weeks following the Show.