TRADING TERMS & CONDITIONS for County Fermanagh Farming Society Ltd
APPLICATIONS / ACCEPTANCE
Submmission of application does not ensure allocation of a trade space. Show management reserves the right in its absolute discretion to reject an application for exhibition space, to reduce trade stand allocation, withdraw permission or close down an exhibition stand. We do not invite small toy or sweet stands or hot food vans.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
The management of Fermanagh County Show aims to build on its reputation by accommodating only High Quality Trade Stands - Specialty Food Products, Handcrafted Goods, & A Range of Relevant Agri Services. Also Stands promoting Health & Wellbeing, Technology & other appropriate Information and Services.
LIABILITY OF PARTIES
1 In addition to its liability to pay the Fee, the Exhibitor will be liable:
(2) to indemnify the Society and keep the Society indemnified against any claims made against or liabilities incurred by the Society as a consequence of any breach by the Exhibitor of any of its obligations under the Contract or otherwise arising as a result of anything done or omitted to be done by the Exhibitor in connection with the Exhibition.
(3) Although the Society arrange for security at the Exhibition, the primary purpose of the security provided by them is to ensure the safety of the public at, and control of access to and egress from the Exhibition. The Society is not responsible for the safety of Exhibits nor of any other property of the Exhibitor or for the death or personal injury (except where such death or personal injury is caused by the negligence of the Society or by persons for whose actions the Society is legally responsible) of the Exhibitor’s officers, staff, contractors, visitors or guests at the Exhibition.
(4) Under no circumstances will the Society be liable for any failure by it to perform any obligation under the Contract arising as a result of circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Society.
(5) In certain circumstances the Exhibitor may wish to organise activities or events on its Stand which are or may in the opinion of the Society involve some risk to participants or the public or other people at the Exhibition or their property. In those circumstances, the Society will require the Exhibitor: to enter into a separate indemnity by way of deed in favour of the Society and/or such other person as the Society may specify in respect of any liability arising from such activity or event; and (2) require the Exhibitor to obtain from participants a form of waiver and/or indemnity in terms approved by the Society. The form of such indemnities and/or waivers will be contained in the Exhibition Manual.
(6) Exhibitors are responsible for the full reinstatement of their site to the Society’s satisfaction. All holes from fences, posts, flagpoles and any other holes must be filled and reinstated. Any damage caused by the erection of temporary structures, exhibition of and/or removal of machinery/equipment, or any other causes, must be corrected by reinstatement. Exhibitors are responsible for ensuring that their contractors comply with the above.
The Exhibitor shall take out and maintain insurance with an insurance company and with a level and extent of cover approved by the Society (including, without limitation, normal product (if applicable) and public liability and employee liability insurance) and shall provide evidence of cover when booking trade space.
Please note that it is Show Policy that traders may distribute publications ON THEIR OWN STAND ONLY. Traders who disregard this policy and leave their allocated space to hand out/sell publications will be asked to cease and be removed from our traders’ database if they do not adhere to this policy. If a Steward in charge has to speak to traders a second time the trader involved will be asked to leave the premises ASAP.
Charities and other businesses attending the show may only collect for charity ON THEIR OWN STAND ONLY. The same rules as above apply to monetary collections.
The management of Fermanagh Farming Society Ltd would appreciate if those involved or attending the show did not send out images on social media unless authorized by the management the exhibitors or the businesses involved. We need to protect the exhibitors traders and volunteers who support our event.
We pay litter pickers to clean the site after the show and they do a wonderful job, so we would appreciate your cooperation in not leaving litter behind as you go or putting fliers on vehicle windscreens etc. Please use the skips and bins provided onsite. Please help us hand back the site Clean & Tidy to Ulster Farmer Mart Ltd who so kindly loan us their facilities every year.
The Society reserves the right to refuse any trade application or entry of exhibit/s without any further explanation.
Please note we will send ONE email requesting a final proofed copy of catalogue advert to be received by the 30th June. It is the responsibility of the trader to provide it in time for inclusion in catalogue. We do not design adverts and only use those ready for printer. A5 portrait style.
Please book early to save disappointment. Only fully completed applications with enclosed payment will be booked in, if an invoice is required then please forward the details including business purchase order number (if applicable) ASAP. Sorry credit is not available due to problems in past.
Under new regulations by submitting data you are permitting Fermanagh County Show to use your data for show office purposes only, your data will not be shared with any third parties. See policy.
ADMISSION PASSES & PARKING
4 Admission Tickets and 1 Vehicle Pass will be issued per £100 stand. Larger stands on pro rata basis. All admission tickets will be colllected at the gate. Extra tickets may be purchased from the show office for £8. VEHICLE PASSES MUST BE DISPLAYED CLEARLY ON YOUR VEHICLE at all times in park. No additional Vehicle Passes can be issued due to limited parking. Please avail of the parking in Lackaboy Industrial Estate (BT74 4RL) served by three free shuttle buses direct to the Show. Please avoid entering or exiting the showgrounds in vehicles during opening hours as you are NOT guaranteed re-entry due to limited parking and health and safety regulations.
Food Hall Stands
Can be erected on Monday evening after 6pm when Marquee is complete. Tuesday morning is busy if you are arriving with a fridge etc. No tables are provided.
Outdoor Trade Stands
Please let us know if this includes a Mobile Unit or a Marquee and the full size, these can be put in place or be erected 6pm - 9pm Monday 3rd August, and 9am - 1pm on Tuesday 4th August. Hired Units please provide contact details of provider. All vehicles must be removed to the allocated parking area by 1pm.
Indoor Trade Stands
may be erected 1pm - 9pm Monday 3rd August, and 9am - 1pm on Tuesday 4th August. All vehicles must be removed to the allocated parking area by 1pm.
Any stands not occupied by 12pm on Tuesday will be reallocated.
All stands must be disassembled and removed before 5pm on 5th August as the site is being used the following day.
We would appreciate if drawing pins and any other sharp objects would be disposed of safely as these cause injury to the cattle’s feet.
Trade exhibitors are responsible for disposing of all rubbish on and around their stand to the skips provided, flattening all cardboard boxes etc.
If you do not remove all rubbish you will be omitted from next year’s mailing list.
A space will be reserved for each trade stand holder to park one vehicle off site in the yard if your vehicle is not a part of your trade stand.
We run a successful trade show with 200 stands annually choosing quality stands and avoiding duplication where necessary, we are not a funfair so not interested in small toy or sweet stands.