- New - NI Goat Club - Hand Milking Competition
- New - NI Lawn Mower Racing Association present 'Ride On Lawn Mower Racing' - Tues 7th August.
- Lynda Lindsay Gospel Singer
- Seany Mac Country Music & Jiving Competition
- 'Night at the Races' - November 2018 venue TBC
- CONGRATULATIONS! to Miss Megan Morrow, our new Fermanagh County Show Queen
Fermanagh's premier agricultural event, Fermanagh County Show (established 1836) attracts over 15,000 visitors annually. We wish to thank our sponsors, exhibitors, stewards and friends for their continued support and invite new businesses and exhibitors to showcase with us on Tuesday 7th & Wednesday 8th August 2018.
Gate Admission: All Adults: £10, 5-16 yrs:£3, U-5 yrs FREE No unaccompanied children admitted. New Armband system this year for traders and services.
Advance Tickets £8 & £2 from outlets: Erne Veterinary Group, Lisbellaw Medical Hall, Tom Reid Menswear, Tourist Information Centre, Cathcart's Pharmacy and Fermanagh Cottage Industries. E-tickets AVAILABLE. See Family Package.
Parking: Free parking is available in Lackaghboy Industrial Estate with 2 Free Shuttle Buses on a continuous loop to and from the Show. 2 Free Shuttle Buses will also be on a continuous loop between Wellington Road Carpark, Enniskillen (between Erneside and the Ulster Bus Depot) and the Show.
Exhibitions: Home Industries exhibits can be staged on Monday night 6pm-9pm (vehicle access permitted) or Tuesday morning 9am-11am (pedestrian access only). Livestock must be in the showgrounds by 8am Wednesday morning, Cattle born after March 2017 must provide proof of a negative BVD test.
Fermanagh County Show History Book 'A Landlord's Legacy' includes over 300 photographs. Copies are available from the Show Office at £15 or can be posted for an additional p&p fee (please telephone or email for details).
SHOW PROGRAMME 2018
Family entertainment on Tuesday evening 4pm-10pm and livestock judging on Wednesday 10am-4pm.
- Fermanagh Fine Foodhall
- Cookery Demonstrations
- Over 200 Trade Stands
- Craft, Art, Cookery, Flowers & Vegetables
- 4,500 Schoolchildren's and Home Industries Exhibits
- Traditional Walking Stick Demonstration
- Vortex Tunnel
Tuesday 7th August, 2018 4pm-10pm:
- NI Goat Club - Hand Milking Competition
- Ashwoods Grooming Services Dog Show 6pm - ALL ENTRIES ON FIELD
- Fermanagh Fine Foodhall Opening 6.30pm
- YFC Games 8pm
- St Mary's Silver Band 8pm
- NI Ride On Lawn Mower Racing 7pm
- Gospel Music Lynda Lindsay 5pm - 7pm
- Country Music by Seany Mac Jiving Competition 9pm
Wednesday 8th August 2018 10am-4pm:
- 200 Livestock Classes & Championships
- Paul & Vincent Dairy Heifer Championship
- Linden Foods/NISA Pedigree Beef Heifer Final
- British Blonde Show Herd of the Year
- NI Simmental Danske Bank Male & Female Finals
- NI Simmentals Ivomec Pairs Finals
- Erne Veterinary Pedigree Beef Interbreed Final
- Beef, Dairy & Sheep Young Handler
- Volac NI Texel Flock Competition
- Vintage Tractor and Agricultural Implement Display
- Woodturning Displays