FERMANAGH COUNTY SHOW QUEEN
The winner will be announced at the Show Launch on 17th June at Killyreagh House giving the recipient an opportunity to become involved in the promotion of Fermanagh County Show 2019 Sponsored by Killyhevlin Lakeside Hotel & Lodges, Colours by Elle and Flowers by Ruth Hood.
Prizemoney is doubled!!
Prizemoney has been doubled in Home Industries section at this years show. We welcome new sponsors Leslies Bakery and The Wool Cabin to our trusty band of sponsors. Prizemoney is now £20 per class with higher prizes sponsored by the Vaughan Trust for the Home Produce - Fruit & Vegetables classes @ £35 per class with special bonus prizes in The Veggie Box and the Juvenile classes @ £60 per class. Get growing exhibitors and please encourage the young people to get involved.
*Trade Stand Applications are now open for 2019*
Fermanagh's premier agricultural event, Fermanagh County Show (established 1836) attracts over 15,000 visitors annually. We wish to thank our sponsors, exhibitors, stewards and friends for their continued support and invite new businesses and exhibitors to showcase with us next year.
Gate Admission: All Adults: £10, 12 -18 yrs:£3, U-12 yrs FREE No unaccompanied children admitted. Everyone admitted to our show must process either an armband or a ticket - please note badges are for identification of catergory only and will not admit you to the show. Armband system this year for traders and services as usual arm band must be worn on wrist and secured tightly.
Advance Tickets £8 & £3 from outlets: Erne Veterinary Group, Lisbellaw Medical Hall, Tom Read Menswear, Tourist Information Centre, Cathcart's Pharmacy and Fermanagh Cottage Industries. E-tickets AVAILABLE. See Family Package.
Parking: Free parking is available in Lackaghboy Industrial Estate with 2 Free Shuttle Buses on a continuous loop to and from the Show. 2 Free Shuttle Buses will also be on a continuous loop between Wellington Road Carpark, Enniskillen (between Erneside and the Ulster Bus Depot) and the Show.
Exhibitions: Home Industries exhibits can be staged on Monday night 6pm-9pm (vehicle access permitted) or Tuesday morning 9am-11am (pedestrian access only). Livestock must be in the showgrounds before 8am on Wednesday morning, Cattle born after March 2017 must provide proof of a negative BVD test.
Fermanagh County Show History Book 'A Landlord's Legacy' includes over 300 photographs. Copies are available from the Show Office at £15 or can be posted for an additional p&p fee (please telephone or email for details).
SHOW PROGRAMME 2019
Family entertainment on Tuesday evening 4pm-10pm and livestock judging on Wednesday 9.30am-4pm.
- Fermanagh Fine Food Pavilion
- Cookery Demonstrations
- Over 200 Trade Stands
- Exhibition of Home Industries
- Poultry Show
- 3,500 Schoolchildren's exhibits
- Traditional Walking Stick Demonstration
- Vortex Tunnel
- Children's Entertainment
Tuesday 6th August, 2019 4pm-10pm:
- BGS & NI Goat Club - Hand Milking Competition
- Best Dressed Dog Competition at 5.30pm Pedigree Dog Show - Sponsor Mackles Pet Foods at 6pm All Entries on the field.
- Food Pavilion Opening 6.30pm
- Presentation to Best TradeStands 6.40pm
- Selection by local Silver Band 8pm
- NI Ride On Lawn Mower Racing 7pm
Wednesday 7th August 2019 10am-4pm:
- 200 Livestock Classes & Championships
- Bank of Ireland/NISA Pedigree Beef Junior Bull Final
- British Blonde Show Herd of the Year
- National Pedigree Beef Shorthorn Show
- Erne Veterinary Pedigree Beef Interbreed Championships
- Beef, Dairy & Sheep Young Handler
- Volac NI Texel Flock Competition
- Vintage Tractor and Agricultural Implement Display
- Woodturning Displays