4th & 5th August 2015
Fermanagh's premier agricultural event, Fermanagh County Show attracts over 12,000 visitors from Ireland, the UK and further afield. We wish to thank our sponsors, exhibitors, stewards and friends for their continued support. We invite new businesses and exhibitors to showcase with us on the 4th & 5th August 2015
Fermanagh County Show is pleased to announce the launch of A Landlords' Legacy which details the history of the show and includes over 300 photographs. Copies are available from the Show Office at £15 or can be posted for an additional p&p fee (please telephone or email for details).
Advance Tickets £7. See Show Poster for Advance Ticket Outlets.
Gate Admission: All Adults: £9
U-16yrs: Free - if accompanied by a paying adult.
12-16yrs: £2 - if unaccompanied by paying adult.
Unaccompanied under 12's will not be permitted entry.
THE SHOW PROGRAMME 2015
- Danske Bank Foodhall
- Cookery Demonstrations inc. Paula McIntyre, Lough Erne Cakes, City Cheese and Joe Kelly
- Over 200 Trade Stands
- Pet, Poultry, Rabbit & Rare Breed Displays
- 4,500 Schoolchildren's and Home Industries Exhibits
- Bungee Trampolines, Bouncy Castles & Slides
Tuesday 4th, 2015 4pm-10pm:
- ISA Dog Show 6pm
- All-Ireland Gundog Championship
- The Gain Dog Food Championship
- Danske Bank Foodhall Opening 6.30pm
- Donkey Derby 7.30pm
- YFC Games 8pm
- Kilskeery Silver Band
- Chocolate Cook of the Year
Wednesday 5th, 2015 10am-4pm:
- 200 Livestock Classes & Championships
- Linden Foods/NISA Pedigree Beef Heifer Championship Final
- British Blonde Show Herd of the Year
- NICCEC Qualifiers for Summer Spectacular
- Pedigree & Crossbred Sheep
- NI Texel Sheep Breeders Club 'Volac Aged Ram Show Champion Special Prize'
- Goats Classes
- Beef, Dairy & Sheep Young Handler
- Animal Weight Judging
- Vintage Display