Fermanagh's premier agricultural event, Fermanagh County Show attracts 10,000 visitors from across Ireland, the UK and further afield. We wish to thank our sponsors, exhibitors, stewards and friends for their continued support and encourage new businesses and exhibitors to join us again on 4th & 5th August 2015.
Fermanagh County Show is pleased to announce the launch of A Landlords' Legacy which details the history of the show and includes over 300 photographs. Copies will be available from the show office at £15 from 26th November 2014.
Advance Tickets £7. Gate Admission: All Adults £9, U-16yrs Free.
See Show Poster for Advance Ticket Outlets.
SHOW PROGRAMME 2014
- Danske Bank Foodhall
- Over 200 Trade Stands
- Pet, Poultry, Rabbit & Rare Breed Displays
- 4,500 Schoolchildren's and Home Industries Exhibits
- Cookery Demonstrations
- Bungee Trampolines, Bouncy Castles & Slides
Tuesday 5th, 2014 4pm-10pm:
- ISA Dog Show 6pm
- All-Ireland Gundog Championship
- The Gain Dog Food Championship
- Danske Bank Foodhall Opening 7pm
- Donkey Derby 7.30pm
- YFC Games 8pm
- Kilskeery Silver Band
- Sheep Shearing Demonstrations
- Chocolate Cook of the Year
Wednesday 6th, 2014 10am-4pm:
- 200 Livestock Classes & Championships
- British Blonde Show Herd of the Year
- NICCEC Commercial Championships
- Pedigree & Crossbred Sheep
- Fleece of Wool Competition
- New Goats Section
- Young Handler
- Animal Weight Judging
- Vintage Display
- Jonnie & Molly Still Party