- Fermanagh County Show Prize Night was a resounding success. We would like to congratulate all trophy winners who joined us on 2nd November in Killyhevlin Hotel
- Fermanagh County Show 'A Night at the Races' was held in Killyhevlin Hotel Thursday 9th November at 8.30pm. It was a 'fun night' and £1350 was raised for site improvements, we want to thank all who suported the event in anyway. This event will be repeated next November.
Fermanagh's premier agricultural event, Fermanagh County Show (established 1836) attracts over 15,000 visitors annually. We wish to thank our sponsors, exhibitors, stewards and friends for their continued support and invite new businesses and exhibitors to showcase with us on Tuesday 7th & Wednesday 8th August 2018.
Advance Tickets £8 from outlets: UFU, Erne Veterinary Group, Lisbellaw Medical Hall, Tom Reid Menswear, Tourist Information Centre, Cathcart's Pharmacy and Fermanagh Cottage Industries. E-tickets sponsored by Turning Point Property Sales.
Gate Admission: All Adults: £10 U-16yrs: Free if accompanied by a paying adult or £2 if unaccompanied. New Armband system this year sponsored by Fermanagh & Omagh District Council.
Parking: Free parking is available in Lackaghboy Industrial Estate with 2 Free Shuttle Buses on a continuous loop to and from the Show. 2 Free Shuttle Buses will also be on a continuous loop between Wellington Road Carpark, Enniskillen (between Erneside and the Ulster Bus Depot) and the Show.
Exhibitions: Home Industries exhibits can be staged on Monday night 6pm-9pm (vehicle access permitted) or Tuesday morning 9am-11am (pedestrian access only). Livestock must be in the showgrounds by 8am Wednesday morning, Cattle born after March 2017 must provide proof of a negative BVD test.
CONGRATULATIONS! To Mrs Ann Orr who received a BEM in the Queens's New Years Honours List. For services to Agriculture Industry and Rural Community
Fermanagh County Show History Book 'A Landlord's Legacy' includes over 300 photographs. Copies are available from the Show Office at £15 or can be posted for an additional p&p fee (please telephone or email for details).
SHOW PROGRAMME 2017
Family entertainment on Tuesday evening 4pm-10pm and livestock judging on Wednesday 10am-4pm.
- Fermanagh Fine Foodhall
- Cookery Demonstrations - Chef Stephen McFarland
- Over 200 Trade Stands
- Craft, Art, Cookery, Flowers & Vegetables
- Pet, Poultry & Rare Breed Displays
- 4,500 Schoolchildren's and Home Industries Exhibits
- Traditional Walking Stick Demonstration
- Vortex Tunnel
Tuesday 1st, 2017 4pm-10pm:
- Jolleys Dog Show 6pm - ALL ENTRIES ON FIELD
- Fermanagh Fine Foodhall Opening 6.30pm
- £500 Prize Fund - Balcas Donkey Derby 7.30pm
- YFC Games 7.45pm
- Ballyreagh Silver Band
Wednesday 2nd, 2017 10am-4pm:
- 200 Livestock Classes & Championships
- Paul & Vincent Dairy Heifer Championship
- Linden Foods/NISA Pedigree Beef Heifer Championship Final
- British Blonde Show Herd of the Year
- NI Simmental Danske Bank Male & Female Finals
- NI Simmentals Ivomec Pairs Finals
- Volac NI Texel Flock Competition
- Goat Classes
- Beef, Dairy & Sheep Young Handler
- New Shorthorn and Limousin Classes
- Danske Bank Breed Champions Parade
- Vintage Tractor and Agricultural Implement Display