PLEASE NOTE ONE DAY POULTRY SHOW THIS YEAR - SATURDAY 12TH
1. All Birds must be vaccinated against Newcastle Disease.
2. Exhibitors DAERA Flock number must be recorded on the entry form.
3.TIME OF JUDGING AND CLOSING OF ENTRIES IN THIS SECTION. The Judge
will proceed to adjudicate on all the Poultry Classes at 9.30AM on SATURDAY. All Exhibits
must be in place between 8am and not later than 9.00am.
4.Exhibitors can only enter 2 exhibits in any class under one Flock Number
5. It is the Exhibitors responsibility to provide drinkers & feeders for each bird entered. Feed and water will be provided by stewards.
6. Hard feather breeds are generally Game breeds, soft feather breeds being those
which remain. For more information visit http://www.poultryclub.org/breed-gallery/
7. If a bird is entered in more than one class, it must be indicated on the entry form.
8. All Exhibitors must leave the building during judging or be disqualified.
CLASSES MAY BE AMALGAMATED IF INSUFFICIENT ENTRIES
If we are unable to proceed with our poultry classes due to Avian Influenza regulations we will notify exhibitors by telephone BEFORE the Show and we will return all entry fees AFTER the Show.
JOHN THOMPSONS & SONS
have kindly donated the prize money in this section.
PRIZES: 1st £10; 2nd £6; 3rd £4. ENTRY FEE: £2
Show More Details
Large Fowl SectionClass 489: Any variety soft feather heavy breed male/femaleEntry Fee: £2.00: Rose Wall StablesEntry is currently closed.Sponsor: John Thompson & Sons LtdPrizes: 1st - £10, 2nd - £6, 3rd - £4